Program Management Solutions
We excel at supporting Federal managers in meeting and improving their program’s mission, objectives, and performance. The Federal landscape creates complex issues and risks for Program Managers. Leadership often faces a dual mandate. They are challenged with using limited resources to manage their operations and portfolio of projects. Additionally, they are directed to simultaneously improve performance and output.
We collaborate with executive leadership to determine a tailored approach to their organization’s needs and then develop a plan to execute that approach. This plan helps leaders anticipate challenges, avoid unnecessary risks, and ensure that organizational objectives are met. We utilize proven frameworks and tools, like PMI, and implement them utilizing expert staff. Whether you are developing a new program, implementing new operations, or undertaking a business transformation the McManis & Monsalve program management approach ensures risks are identified and mitigated.
Our firm’s broad program management experience, combined with multi-disciplinary best practices, ensures that goals are met and expectations are exceeded. We offer a range of programmatic services including:
- Program Management Office (PMO) Strategy and Design
- PMO Implementation and Execution
- Program Governance and Performance Measurement
- Project Management
- Program Analysis & Reporting Enhancement
- Analysis tool enhancement
- Improved data exploitation
- Organizational Diagnostic & Analysis
- Quality Management
- Facilitation, strategic planning, business process improvement, change management